Hooray! At long last Becoming Mum is officially available as an ebook. It is available in all the major formats: Amazon, Google, Apple, Kobo and Nook. Becoming Mum is, of course, still available as a paperback. You can purchase the paperback directly through the Becoming Mum website or via your usual online retailer such as Amazon, the Book Depository or Angus and Robertson. Or you could be old school and look for it on the shelves at your local bookstore (if they don’t have it in stock please do tell them you were looking for it!).
https://www.koawhittingham.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Becoming-Mum-front1.jpg 1360 880 Koa Koa2015-07-11 15:41:572022-01-14 13:06:55Becoming Mum now available as an ebook!
Send me Mail
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy: The clinician’s guide for parents
- Becoming Mum
- Mum, PHD
- Ashley’s true self
- Brianna’s Life Mission
- Once upon a time
- The best way to mother
- FAQ’s – ACT A Clinician’s Guide For Supporting Parents
- FAQ’s – Becoming Mum
- Free Resources for Parents
- Free Resources for Professionals
- Resources from ACT the Clinician’s Guide to Supporting Parents
- Mother Care